Monday, August 31, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

The past 5 days have seriously been a whirlwind. We have been doing something adoption related every single day...and it still feels like we've got a mountain of stuff to do.

I called this morning and scheduled our homestudy. The first meeting will be on Wed and 10am and the second on Thu at 4:30pm. We are trying to get our house into ship shape...So we've been trying to clean non-stop. Not that our house was a huge mess it was just completely unorganized with my parents moving in and everything. Boxes everywhere. How fun for us. The good news is, we're almost done.

The birthmom has her appointment with the lawyer today at 3. I'm not exactly sure what they go over with her, but it shouldn't be too painful. Our appointment is at 4:45...I thought that I worked 7-4 today, but I was wrong. I close today, so I plan on taking an extra long lunch. Oops. I'm sure no one will mind. I don't really know what is going to happen at the appointment, but it shouldn't last long.

Also, with the help of our great friends, Donna and Jerid, we will be selling t-shirts. We don't know what they will look like just yet, but we are excited about getting out there and letting people know our situation with Hadrian. We are also hoping to schedule and plan a chili dinner with possibly a silent auction. Its an idea that we are throwing around and trying to line up. So I'll be sure to let everyone know as soon I know something.

So I think that covers everything for now. Please continue to pray for us and for the birthmom. This is not an easy decision she is making and we are just praying for her to have a peace about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment