Saturday, January 30, 2010

Lazy Blogger

So I know that we brought Hadrian home almost 3 months ago. I know that I really have no excuse as to why my blog is not updated. I have so many things on my to do list...everything is getting pushed aside. But really its not my fault...The blame belongs to one amazing little guy who in some way or another is monopolizing my time.

Would I change that for anything in the world? Oh heck no.

The past two months have been a blur of happiness.

I always knew that I was meant to be a mom...but now I have proof....proof in the way I love my son.

My son.

There are no words sweeter to this mama's ears...

With my last post I was thinking about how our journey had ended. We reached our goal. We brought our son home...Ok, end of story...happily ever after and all that crap. How silly of me. Of course our story had not ended there. Our story as a family had just begun.

I did not make any new year's resolutions this year...I rarely do...see...I'm inherently lazy. And any resolutions go against my very nature. So this year, I did not make any resolutions but I did make up some goals for myself for this year. Yeah, sounds an awful like resolutions to me...but trust me, I wouldn't think twice about breaking a resolution...but a goal...now that is a different story...So here I am...with a gentle nudge from a sweet Milk Mama (that'd be you Amy) I am updating my poor neglected blog.

Hadrian is 143 days old. Today he sucked on a banana. It was cute.


Hadrian is a pro at blowing raspberries. Hadrian has a great belly laugh and a too cute smile. He loves to be sung to and he likes to dance. Hadrian still loves watching tv and gets a real kick out of leaning back on daddy and watching car shows. Hadrian loves to be worn in his mei tai especially at the store. He can roll over, but he doesn't do it on a regular basis...but he is good at rolling from side to side. He loves his crinkly lion, its def his favorite toy. He loves to stand and bounce. And Hadrian is hands down the best snuggler I've ever met.

I'm in the process of getting some more photos on the computer. Not only am I a lazy blogger, I take forever getting pictures from camera to computer. Such a sad existence really.

So hopefully I'll be back...sometime soonish. I won't say for certain, just in case...

1 comment:

  1. :-) I'm glad I inspired you to continue your blog! I think you've inspired me to copy some of my LiveJournal updates over to Blogger. I hope you keep up the blogging! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete